Nivea & Matthew Williamson Limited Edition

January 21, 2018



Sorry for the recent absence on the blog, there's a few things that happened in my life which hasn't given me the time to blog or even feel in the mood to write a quality post. Hopefully all will be back to normal now :)

As you may have noticed, the design of Nivea's deodorant can have bloomed ;). NIVEA has collaborated with world-renowned British fashion designer, Matthew Williamson to launch a limited edition floral design Black & White Deodorant, designed to help women look after their favourite style staples for longer. I love this new style for their invisible deodorant, it's so refreshing and colourful! 

NIVEA Black and White Deodorant leaves no white marks and helps prevent build-up of yellow stains on clothes, meaning black stays black, white stays white and colour stays brighter so you can love your favourite pieces for longer. It also ensures 48 hour non-stop protection against perspiration. It will always be a staple in my drawer and has never let me down as I'm sure you guys would agree, so why not get your hands on a limited edition deodorant to refresh!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments