MY NEW BEDSIDE TABLE

October 21, 2017



 Just when you think I have finished moving my room around, surprise, it's not over yet! I was really unhappy with the position of my bed so I eventually changed it all round and found that I was in need of a bedside table. Queue my shopping trip to Ikea...

I purchased my bedside table for around £60 and it was so easy to put together, I particularly love the little shelf underneath. After weeks of Pinterest searching, I settled on a simple decor which included my trusty Primark marble coasters (needing to be replaced as they are starting to look cheap), a cute plant and plant pot (also from Ikea), a book and an empty box of chocolates (simply because I loved the box), vanilla candle from Ikea and the most beautiful addition, this* grey and gold detailed lamp from First Choice Lighting.

I'm so in love with my beside table and mainly because of this lamp, I wanted something that wasn't going to look horrible in a years time but also something that wasn't going to cost a fortune. I adoreeee the gold detailing and the little switch which makes it seem so much more fancy. Despite this being sent out to me, I would of 100% purchased this as not only was it an affordable price (£60) but really sturdy! I can't get over how such good quality this product is and how I never knew about this brand before! If you're like me and want that Pinterest room on an affordable budget, check out First Choice Lighting and see if there's anything of your fancy...


Gemma x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments