MY BEAUTY STATION/WORK DESK

August 09, 2017


 After months of researching how to design my bedroom I came across LustLiving and how she created a work desk using two Ikea Malm desks and a kitchen worktop to go on top. I loved how simple it was as well as how affordable (only cost me around £120)! When I went in store to purchase them, I then fell in love with this grey chair which again cost me around £60, I felt like a full on bargain hunter. While I have decorated, I'm still not completely happy with it and am on the search of things such as plants/desk accessories to complete the look. 

Although, saying that I'm fairly happy with the bargains I got such as the memo board from Primark which cost around £10 (sorry I keep saying 'around this much' - my memory is awful). I decorated it with some post cards and personal pictures and I love it. I also love my super fluffy pink cushion, also from Primark as well as the copper photo frame from Oliver Bonas where I put a postcard inside it.

I could go on about where everything is from but if you are curious then leave a message in the comments asking where something is from and I will get back to you quickly!
Gem x




You Might Also Like

0 comments