WITCH SKINCARE SWITCH IT UP CHALLENGE

November 29, 2015




 You may or may not know that I used to be a flawless friends with one of my favourite skincare brands, Witch Skincare, and they recently got in contact to see if I wanted to take part in their Switch It Up challenge! It's all about switching it up and trying something new which is why it was the perfect excuse to get involved as I always love to do this! 

They sent me out this amazing hamper full with Witch Skincare goodies and a few other treats however the most important was the challenge cards... There are 5 challenge cards and a few treats to help you complete them and I am always up for a challenge! A few of them I've already done which was switching up my blog, I decided to go for a new colour scheme and try and create my own social media links which worked - yay! I also switched up my morning and always read my mindfulness book which came in the package. It's such a good book, I never read but it's taught me so much about being the moment and controlling my breathing so that I am calm and ready for the day!

Stay tuned for the next few challenges!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the Witch Blemish Stick - it really clears up my breakouts!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete