MAGNUM 'KEY TO PLEASURE' NECKLACE BY HOLLY FULTON

August 21, 2015



 I'm not sure if you guys have heard but Magnum has opened up an exclusive store in Covent Garden designed purely for their ice cream. I know right, best shop ever?! In their store you can design and decorate your magnum to your own taste and I have seen some people's creations which look amazing! Holly Fulton has collaborated with magnum to design an exclusive necklace which you can see above in the photographs. If you can't tell already, it is inspired by the one and only magnum ice cream. It's actually a brilliant statement necklace, I love all the shapes in the design and different textures. Even though it is quite big, it actually isn't super heavy so your neck won't fall off!

Now unfortunately, the shop is exclusive and will be closing 30th August 2015, so if you haven't had a chance to design your own Magnum, what are you waiting for? Each ice cream is finished off with a classic 'M' coin and is priced at £4.50 which is a great sweet treat for anybody. I still need to get myself there to try it all out before it sadly goes!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments