RUSH TWICKENHAM SALON REVIEW

June 01, 2015



 Not too long ago, I was told about a brand new Rush opening in Twickenham. Rush has been a salon that has been around for as long as I can remember and is a key salon alongside places such as Headmasters and Toni&Guy. Unfortunately I couldn't make the launch which I heard was amazing, but I was kindly invited down to get my hair done. With the roots I had, as you can see in the pictures, I couldn't say no! I have never been to Rush before and was a little nervous as is everyone with new salons but I was in very safe hands and felt so relaxed!

The salon is a short walk from Twickenham station, I actually arrived early so popped into Cafe Nero around the corner for a cup of tea. Upon arrival, I was greeted with such warm smiles and attended to straight away (good start!). So I sat down in the chair and then Leona who manages the branch came over. She was so lovely and it took us only a few minutes to discuss what to do with my hair which showed she really knew what she was doing. I simply asked for my roots to be touched up and she advised which kinda of colour to go for and everything! I then was given a delicious cranberry juice with some treats. She applied the colour, we had a lovely chat and then I was off to get it washed off before I noticed! 

The girl who washed my hair, unfortunately I can't remember her name, was extremely nice and friendly. As soon as I got back to the chair, Leona came back and put some beautiful loose waves into my hair as you can see the photographs. Never has my hair been so glossy and felt so healthy and I'm so surprised how well she matched up my roots to the rest of my hair.

I had such a lovely time and as soon as I walked into the salon I felt relaxed, which I feel is quite rare in salons now. Every single staff member had a smile on their face which was so nice to see and it has put my faith back into mainstream salons! I wouldn't definately suggest you go to this salon for your next appointment! Now next on my list is to get my hair cut and perhaps some highlight for the summer? What do you guys think?


Gemma x





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous - I always feel so uncomfortable and awkward in salons, it's nice to know this one isn't like that x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the interior, very chic! and yes your hair definitely looks gorgeous! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been there today. I had a bad luck to meet the hairdresser (the manager? - tall, blond, ponytail) who was the most rude person I've ever met in my life. The appointment was offered to me in extremely rude way. Your recommendation was ruined by this person's luck of coustumer service. I'm not fussy, but I feel really offended by the way I was treated there today. :( There was another hairdresser there as well (Francesca) who was really nice, and I really wanted to get the appointment with her, but this other person made it impossible, and wanted to show me who is the boss there. She made me feel like I'm not welcome in the salon. I will never go there again and will tell all my friends not to avoid this place, in case they would meet this horrible person and get the same treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I really like your post. I'm looking forward to visit some salon for my hair. Thank you for posting this blog. Keep posting again and again.

    Remove the unwanted hair from your body with the help of our threads beauty treatment! We offer a wide range of facial threading services so that you can keep yourself groomed.

    ReplyDelete