THAT 5:2 DIET...

May 08, 2015


 I'm pretty sure many of you are familiar with the 5:2 diet in that you eat for 5 days and then fast for 2 while only having 600 calories each day. I imagined the food to be pretty dull if I'm honest until I attended a Superdrug press day recently showcasing their range! They kindly sent me out some bits to try and I particularly impressed with the Thai Noodles FastPot! I will be honest in saying that I don't plan to follow the 5:2 diet but however want to exchange some meals for their food which they say you can do. Today, instead of having lunch I decided to have this FastPot and a milkshake which equals to around 400 calories altogether. I still had toast in the morning and a meal for dinner but I feel that just changing one meal a day will help.

So I was pretty impressed with this number as I didn't imagine it to be so flavoursome. I actually loved the lemongrass as it isn't too overpowering either. Let's just say it doesn't taste like a 'diet meal' at all! All you do is add 200ml of boiling water and then leave for 5 minutes. I will admit, do not expect the food to look anything like the packaging, it's more of a beige colour but it is really delicious and as I'm typing this I am VERY full! I really enjoyed having this for lunch as it made a difference and was probably a better choice than sandwiches and crisps!


Have you tried this range?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oooh I've never tried this. I've heard so much about it though. Might have to give it a go!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete