NICOLE FAHRI PURSE

May 19, 2015




The other day I went to check out the A/W15 Nicole Fahri collection which I may add it such a beautiful collection. The fabrics and the cut of the pieces were out of this world and I could have easily just taken the entire collection as my new wardrobe. As I left I was kindly given a little goody bag which to my surprise was home to this beauty. I can honestly say it was love at first size, the colour and simplicity of this purse just had my name all over it. It is real leather and when holding it, it just feels luxurious and I love the attention to detail with the zips. Another thing I love about this purse is the room. I'm sure I'm not the only person who finds herself having to de-clutter my purse every few months from the amount of rubbish in it. It has loads of little nifty compartments and really is the queen of all purses. 

While this purse isn't exactly the cheapest you really are paying for quality and this is going to be a purse that will stay with you for a long time so technically it's more of an investment. I love treating myself to a few things like bags, purses or a nice pair of shoes and I find that they tend to last really well, plus it's a great pick me up!


Gemma x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a beautiful purse - very lucky to receive it in the goody bag x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of other people might be benefited Somatodrol out of your writing. ThankxI am impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I discovered a blog that is both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, youve hit the nail on the head. http://gojivitafacts.com/somatodrol/

    ReplyDelete