Ready for Summer - Cleansing Wipes

March 21, 2015



 As soon as it hits March time my brain starts to think, summer prep. You've got the whole gym, hair, tan phase but what I tend to focus on is skin. In Summer I try to have the best skin possible so I can wear the least amount of make up possible, there's nothing worse that you're make up sweating off and getting patchy! While I would like to think that my skin will naturally become amazing I do have to keep within a routine such as cleanse, tone and moisturise but one that I can sometimes skip is taking my make up off! I know it's really bad, but sometimes after a night out I just start to slowly drift off without realising or taking my make up off. 

That's why I constantly have put a pack of cleansing wipes by my bedside table as they make it really quick and easy to take off my make up no matter what time of the day and I also find it really refreshing. These are some of my favourite brands and may I add affordable make up wipes on the market at the moment. In terms of taking make up off, they all do a really good job however each in my opinion has their little speciality. 

I never realised how many different types of cleansing wipes Nivea did! They literally have a different kind for every skin type whether it's dry to sensitive skin. I also love that they use natural products which makes the wipes very kind on your skin. Simple also have a fantastic product which I would say is one of the softest cleansing wipes of the bunch and again a very natural produce. Lastly, Witch include their cleansing wipes with witch hazel which is amazing for combating blemishes and also I would say they really do help tighten my pores!


If you're lazy like me when it comes to taking off your make up, invest in one of these handy packs and keep it by your bedside like I do!

Gemma x


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm not a fan of wipes, they always irritate my skin x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definately give Nivea's range a try as they are suitable for pretty much every type of skin you can think of! x

      Delete
  2. I love the Witch wipes. I tend to only buy wipes in the summer for traveling and festivals! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete