No Deposit Online Bingo Games only at New Look Bingo

November 19, 2014



I don't usually post things like this on my blog but I have to admit, I do love a bit of bingo. With Christmas and New Year just around the corner I'm sure, like me, you are hoping to come by with some extra money that would add to the amazing festive season. I recently came across this cool bingo site called New Look Bingo which has some of the coolest offers where you can win guaranteed cash prizes. You can play a host of online bingo where no deposit would be required. To begin with I found that this was probably one of the few sites offers a huge £15 just for registering onto the site. But the excitement begins with their amazing free bingo games. Trust me it just blew my mind. They have two free bingo rooms and they are open 24/7 every single day. Get entertained without shelling out single pence from your pocket. You can be a part of their Free Room if you're new to bingo. This is then the perfect room to warm-up before the action! But they have their Free Cash Bingo room which is a 90 ball bingo room for their veteran players who like some free bingo action.

You can however win a whole lot of goodies if you follow them on twitter, like them on Facebook and subscribe to their blogs section. For example follow them on Twitter and get 100 bingo cards absolutely free. You can lay your hands on another lot of 100 bingo cards if you just like them on Facebook, and if you just subscribe to their blog section which is one of the most exciting section of the site you would bag 500 free spins when you subscribe and validate your email. And all this without having to be a depositing players. 

New Look Bingo also has some amazing promotional offers where you need to pay as little as a tenner for opening the doors of their promotions sections. I depositing a £10 and loved their chat games, break time quizzer, happy hours and much more. For more you just need to go to their promotions sections and see what suits you bingo needs the best. Till then play online bingo no deposit required only on New Look Bingo.


Gemma 

You Might Also Like

0 comments