Best Macarons Ever

November 20, 2014




I think macaroons are definately known and loved in the blogging world and is something I've recently become a fan of myself. Not long ago I went to a Voucher Codes event where I literally entered the heaven of macaroons, specifically salted caramel flavoured. These beauties were created by Macarons by Babette. After getting in touch to say how amazing they were she kindly sent me out a box of macarons which you can shop here! They were beautiful packaged and came the next day so still tasted delicious. They have such a huge range of flavours but my favourite has to be the salted caramel, I've never tasted anything like it! 

When I received them I instantly though they would make the best Christmas present for the people who have everything. For example, you can get 18 macaroons in boxes of 6 for £21.00, so 3 presents for £7.00 which is completely affordable and such a cute but different idea. You can also personalise the flavours anddddd they come packaged all pretty. 

These are seriously some of the best macarons I've ever tried (and that's a lot). The quality and flavour of them are amazing and if I were to give a bakery treat to anyone it would hands down be from these guys!


Gemma x



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These look incredible!! Look how flaky and yummy they are!
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, they are the best things I have tasted! Apparently they weren't meant to come as crushed as this but I'm not even bothered because they still taste amazing.
    x

    ReplyDelete