St Ives 7 Day Challenge - Day 4 + 5

October 16, 2014



Just another quick update on the challenge. Now I've actually already completed the 7 day challenge but haven't blogged about it yet so I won't be giving anything away! Day 4 and 5 have been my favourite so far, I am in love with this Tangerine EOS Lipbalm and am seriously craving to add to the collection. I've noticed my lips are so much more smoother and moisturised, I'm defo hooked! Day 5 was these delicious apricots, they are seriously tasty I don't know what I haven't had them before. Apricot is the main ingredient within their scrub and I now know why!

I am loving the challenge so far, I'm pampering myself everyday but it only takes a short time to do which is amazing as I'm so busy with work and university at the moment!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments