NEW Witch Hazel Bursting Beads Face Wash

October 18, 2014



So the other day I came home to this massive box sitting on my living room floor. I was seriously confused as to what it would be with the last thing on my mind being a giant balloon with Witch's new face wash. The idea was amazing and the face wash is even better. The thing I love about Witch products is the witch hazel as it does wonders for my face and in this product they have high concentrated witch hazel in beads that burst while you wash your face with the gel. This is perfect for oily and combination skin which leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed. It also naturally tones, removes excess oils and helps tackle the cause of spots making this a must have for tackling skin problems.


Do you think you will give this face wash a shot?
Gem x


You Might Also Like

0 comments