Ultimate Summer Survival Beauty Kit

July 22, 2014



Summer is officially here and wherever you go I'm pretty sure you don't want to be sporting the melting make-up, sunburnt skin and deodorant mark look. Nivea have decided to be our Summer hero and have everything we need to make sure we can protect our skin, achieve a gorgeous glow and stay fresh throughout the summer. Thank you Nivea!

Nivea kindly sent me out a pack to try out and it will definately be coming with me on holiday. In the kit they sent out was Sun Protect & Bronze Face Lotion (RRP £8.99), Raspberry Rose Lip Butter (RRP £1.99), Sensitive Cleansing Wipes (RRP £3.05), Powder Touch Deodorant (RRP £2.29) and Sun Protect and Refresh Invisible Cooling Mist (RRP £16.00).

The Lip Butter smells amazing and is something I always forget when in the sun! It moisturises your lips up to 12 hours! I also love the deodorant as it's nice and gentle on my skin but protects up to 48 hours! It's also available as a roll-on, sick or spray so everybody has something to suit them!


Gemma x





You Might Also Like

0 comments