OOTD - Tenerife Sea

July 03, 2014


  Kimono - Fashion Union*, Top - Primark, Skirt - New Look, Boots - Primark, Necklace - Oliver Bonas


Officially back from Turkey and finally settling back into blogging. I had such an amazing time with my girls and I want to go back so badly! Since I've been back I've been meeting up with a few buddies and going to press events. I went to Debenhams yesterday (post to come) and decided to wear this number. I'm so in love with kimono's as I love layering but can be hard when it is so hot. Kimono's just give the outfit a bit of edge and it is so light weight, this beauty is from Fashion Union and I adore the pattern on it. It's actually pretty flattering and light weight. I recently got these boots from Primark too, I just needed a new pair of everyday black flats and these were perfect!


Gemma x 

You Might Also Like

1 comments