OOTD - Dear No One

July 26, 2014


  Dress* and Necklace* - Marks and Spencers, Jacket - Primark

Recently Marks and Spencers have been creating some trend-focused outfit ideas on their website focusing on white-out, floral, neon/colour block and print trends. They got in touch with me asking me to pick my favourite trend and pick an outfit for that trend. I wouldn't say I'm a girly girl but for some reason I went with the floral trend. I picked out this dress which as soon as I tried on I fell in love with. It's an ombre into purple but still quite a dark dress. Perfect for the evening dressed up or with a jumper thrown over the top in the day! This season I would chuck over a nice light kimono or duster jacket like the one above and add really simple accessories as the print is quite bold. I picked this gold necklace from Marks and Spencers as it contrasts well with the cold tones of the dress. 

Summer time is perfect to wear statement pieces and this dress ticks all boxes. The print and ombre style of the dress is so unusual and is perfect if you're like me and don't like to wear very bright colours but still enjoy patterns. It's a very flattering fit and will definately be a statement piece for the whole year!

Gemma x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this colour combination! Its so pretty. And that jacket is amazing, I would have never guessed Primark.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete