OOTD - Afire Love

July 07, 2014




 Jacket - Primark, Top - Primark, Skirt - New Look, Boots - Primark


If you hadn't noticed by my recent post title's, I'm a bit in love with Ed Sheeran at the moment! Moving onto the outfit, I have decided to get back with Primark. They have impressed me so much recently I don't even know what it is, their style of clothes, the colours, everything! I picked up this jacket the other day for under £20, it's more of a duster but great in this awkward weather. Another monochrome style outfit from me however I have brought some bright coloured tops recently which may make an appearance... I've noticed my style has become very simple and sleek, maybe because I'm getting older who knows. 

Has anybody else noticed their style has changed recently?
Gemma x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looking great Gem! Love that coat!

    Jac
    www.bumpkinbetty.com

    ReplyDelete