House of Fraser Christmas 2014

July 21, 2014



 I was kindly invited down to House of Fraser to check out their Christmas 2014 Collection which was breath taking. In terms of fashion, there was not one piece that didn't scream Christmas. From sequins, to detailing to velvet, each piece was super glamorous and I wouldn't mind any of them to take a space in my wardrobe! I think if you're after an attire to that special Christmas do and want to look extra glam then House of Fraser is the place for you. They have a dress in every colour, shape and form. I for one will be checking them out this year for that special Christmas Day outfit!

When it comes to home decor and gifts I tend to fall in love quite easily. I love finding those 'odd' gifts that are just that little bit different but so amazing. House of Fraser is full of these. Check out that iPad case and that phone! I definately wouldn't mind that phone to just sit in my room, it's so pretty. I wouldn't have thought to look at House of Fraser for Christmas gifts but now that I know they do such a large variety I will be spending pretty much my entire day in there! 


What do you think of the collection?
Gemma x











You Might Also Like

0 comments