Suncare Essentials - Nivea

June 19, 2014



 If you don't know already I am currently sitting by the pool in Turkey. I'm slightly pale so suncare and protection is so important for me. Especially as I had a horrible sunburn experience and vowed I would do whatever it takes to not get burnt again. I really love the Nivea range as not only does it protect my skin but is super soft on my skin. I can be picky with skincare but this range really works well for me. My favourite has to be the after sun lotion as you can use it in the shower. I hate applying after sun and having to walk like a zombie because it's so sticky!

Nivea offer such an extensive range from oils to creams to sprays as well as supplying a big scale of factors all the way up to 50! This is my summer holiday kit, what do you use?


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments