Simplybe AW14

June 08, 2014



I was kindly invited down to the Simplebe AW14 collection the other day with the lovely Hollie and we literally didn't know where to place our eyes. Just before we entered the collection we were discussing how much Simplybe have grown the last year. Now I say they are plus size but their range starts from a size 12 and you would usually associate bigger sizes with boring clothes. Not Simplybe, they have the most fashionable plus size I have ever come across and this collection is the best of all. From amazing co-ords to prom dresses it is full of prints and colours! My favourites have to be those skater shoes!

I had such a lovely day, we were treated to the most AMAZING coffees in the world and delicious canapes. Simplybe are also opening up a shop in Oxford Street in September so it will definately be worth checking out as there is no other store like them!


Gemma x








You Might Also Like

0 comments