My Hand Luggage

June 17, 2014



 Bag* - New Look

I know you are thinking the same as me, how amazing is this bag. I haven't met one single person that hasn't fallen in love, so much that nearly me and my friend picked the same bag without realising. This beauty is only £20.00 from New Look, the quality of it doesn't even feel like New Look it is hands down the best bag I own. Don't let it's size fool you, this nifty bag can hold a lot inside which is why I'm taking it as my hand luggage to Turkey today!

I'm off to Turkey in a few hours (so excited!) and this bag holds everything I need from my camera, documents, snacks to beauty essentials. What I love about it the most is that it is so stylish for such a bargain, it will really dress up my comfy outfit and make my outfit on trend without feeling too 'over-done' or uncomfortable. They actually have this bag in black and are bringing out some new colours for AW14, so keep your eyes peeled as this is defo a statement bag for the year!

Gemma x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I LOVE this bag! Best get my arse down to New Look pronto. Hope you're having a lovely time in Turkey, well jel! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete