Stylish Swimsuits

April 02, 2014


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Every year I tend to see more girls rocking swim suits as opposed to a two piece as some of them are just so stylish and sexy! The ones above I got from a variety of local high streets so they are very affordable and accessible. They are all on trend for Summer and there is something for everyone from florals to plain black. My personal favourite is either 8 as I do love a classic swim suit and 3 as this would be perfect on holiday, it's nice and bright and looks very supporting. To be honest I love all of them but these are just my selection so have a look around as there are some amazing pieces at the moment! 


Would you rock a swimsuit?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wonderful swimsuits, love no. 4 + 8!
    happy rest of the week sweety!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swimsuits!! :)

    I follow you now via GFC too!! Hope you follow me too! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/



    ReplyDelete