Balance Me Facial Oil

April 01, 2014


 Balance Me - Facial Oil*
RRP - £30.00 (30ml) £15.00 (10ml)

I seriously love a facial oil. Ever since getting one as a present a few years ago I haven't stopped using them since. I always use them of a night as it's nice to let something sink into your skin and replenish your skin while sleeping. Oils feed skin and replenishes it by giving it a boost. One that I'm loving at the moment is this beauty from Balance Me. This is the 10ml but is actually the perfect size, especially to take away with you. Again, the product is 100% natural and is suitable for all skin types, my favourite thing about the brand! 

One thing I need to rave about is the packaging, they have had a slight revamp and everything is a lot more sleeker and professional without scaring people away. You can use this in the morning or night and either before your moisturiser as an extra layer of protections. Warm two drops in between your hands and then massage onto your face, neck and decolletage using circular movements. If your skin is looking a little dull then I would recommend this oil as it gives you all the goodness your skin needs and it so lovely to apply. 

If you have oily skin, have no fear as this product can be used by you too! Oil is very balancing and hydrating so it will balance out with your skin and actually make it less oily! 


Do you use an oil?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This looks amazing!! I need to try more facial oil, this looks like a great place to start :)

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oils are the best thing ever - every time when my skin freaks out I automatically grab rose oil. SORTED. x

    Tereza Cityscape Bliss: Homecoming presents for Justin <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds amazing! But facial oils dont suit me at all!! Great review :)

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! I'm following you now on bloglovin!!

    P.S: My gfc isn't working, it has some technical error. I will follow you for sure as soon as it starts working!!

    keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried an oil before, this sounds great! I have quite dry skin so I might give this a go, I'm always worried about breaking out when trying new products so the fact that it's 100% natural is a big relief! :)
    I followed you back on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used an oil before, which is odd as I have such dry skin that you'd think it'd be obvious - this looks like a good one to start with! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete