SS14 Makeup Trends - Eyes

March 04, 2014





Here is another little video on some of the amazing makeup trends coming up in SS14. When it comes down to make up my favourite feature to focus on is eyes. I love experimenting with new colours and styles and is something I couldn't live without. This whole graphic liner trend is right up my street and I can't wait to get hands on with some of the products I've mentioned in my video to recreate this look. I will potentially be doing a tutorial or get ready with me featuring this trend as it's something I feel everyone can pull off. Let me know if this interests you as I'm getting more into videos! Also, look out as I am very close to 350 followers on GFC and may possibly be having a giveaway, shhh! ;)


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments