Scent Of The Week with Fragrance Direct

March 15, 2014



 Recently the lovely Fiona at Fragrance Direct got in contact with me asking if I would like to review some of their perfumes. I really love perfumes however once I find one that I like I usually stick to it for a long time. Daisy by Marc Jacobs above is a perfume that's definately made its way around the blogosphere and I was so excited to try, this actually is the gift set (perfect for Mothers Day)! The set includes 50ml of the perfume Daisy, Body Lotion, and Shower Gel which retails at £44.99 (RRP £50.00). I think the thing everybody loves the most about this product is the adorable packaging. It's so different and something you want to put on show!

The perfume has top notes of Wild Strawberry, Violet Leaves, and Ruby Red Grapefruit - sounds amazing right? As this is the perfume, it's a little stronger than the Eau de Toilette which means less needs to be used! It's a strong scent that lasts right through the day without smelling like you've bathed in it for hours. What I love about this perfume is that it doesn't smell too fruity but not too mature at the same time, it's the perfect balance for day and night wear. It the least weirdest of ways, it makes me feel a lot more grown up as it's just one of the scents. If you're looking for a new fragrance for Mothers Day gifts this set is perfect and comes so beautifully packaged!


(Extra 10% off Marc Jacobs fragrances for a limited time only, CODE - MJ10)

Have you tried this perfume?
Gemma x


You Might Also Like

0 comments