SS14 Makeup Trends - Skin

February 27, 2014



So this video is following on with my whole SS14 Trends videos and with skin it's going to be all about that glowing skin. Skin is something that I care a little bit more about in Summer as the sun is shining out and your skin is more noticeable. Top tip from me, start your skincare regime now! By the time Summer comes around you will have seen an improvement in your skin and will be so much more confident. This video talks about some of the top skincare and makeup for me to achieve that glowing, healthy, radiant skin for SS14. I really love the highlighter at the moment and can't keep my hands off it, thank you Seventeen for starting this addiction! 

If you guys want a peak at the SS14 trends from the Boots event that I attended, they are showing a livestream here tonight at 7:30pm - 9:00pm allowing you guys to ask experts questions on their Facebook! Don't forget!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments