OOTD - Do My Thang

February 08, 2014



 Coat, Skirt, Top, Shoes - New Look
Bag - Warehouse
Necklace - Primark


I am loving a line skirts at the moment and this green tartan smart is perfect at the moment. It's so comfy and can be worn in so many different ways. When I went to the new look event I decided to rock this skirt to soon realise everything else was from new look too! This grey long sleeved top is super comfy and gives the outfit a more casual look. I barely have any long sleeved tops so I might have to get this in a few other colours. I have been on the search for an oversized coat everywhere and when I bumped into this beauty of coat in new look I took it straight to the till. It's so comfy and I live the colour of it, yay for comfy and prettiness!

I got my nail done too at the discover denim event, I love the little design, can you believe it was simply done with a sponge?! I can't wait to recreate this look with other colours.

I'm planning to do a few more outfit posts now as I have brought so many lovely clothes recently and want to share them all with you! I also have a few LFW posts coming up soon so keep your eyes peeled!


Gemma x






You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. This skirt is a beauty! You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Look has some amazing stuff in at the minute xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are to die for, pastel blue is one of my favourite colours! And especially on the nails :-)

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that colour too, I just love blue at the moment on nails!

      Delete
  4. Your skirt is so cute, I really like a-line skirts too plus it's tartan so it makes me like it even better. Your top is really cute too, I need more long sleeve tops myself. Oh and your nails look really cute, love the color and the design is really cool! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nina! Looks like we are very similar :)
      x

      Delete
  5. Nice look.
    Followed. I hope in my blog.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete