LFW Outfit 1

February 17, 2014


Entire outfit - Simply Be*
Kimono - New Look

Excuse my beautiful pose in the second photograph, it was the only decent one I took before it poured down of rain, good old London! I was given the chance by the lovely Laura from Simply Be to pick an entire outfit from their website to wear! Now I love Simply Be so this was pretty much the best thing to happy me! I'm a bit of a monochrome freak and opted for the clothing above which I thought looked great together. The leather skirt is so on trend at the moment and it's also quilted - bonus! It's super comfy and goes so well with this metallic top which is also on trend - bonus points to me. I also love the whole grunge vibe at the moment so I picked this silver chain, studded bag and cut out boots to toughen up the outfit. I felt this outfit needed an extra layer so I saw this kimono in New Look and felt it was perfect to add as well as the print is amazing!

I really like this outfit, it's including a few different trends and is so comfy it's unreal, perfect for running around LFW. I went to a show on Friday so photographs will be up of that soon as well as further outfit posts. Also another secret, keep your eyes peeled on www.simplybe.co.uk as a certain someone might be appearing on there and their blog...


Gemma x






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the texture mix! Lovely outfit :) Hope you're enjoying lfw so far! xx Vicki

    www.ricoandtine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the monochrome outfit! Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Latest post on my blog is A Cultural Tango

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your post :) x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog...nice outfit!
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    Xoxo,
    Demondi

    ReplyDelete