How to get your GFC Followers back!

January 08, 2014


Before you guys start reading this, I in no way think of myself as some blogger/computer guru. I just had some trouble myself after my GFC gadget disappeared and I couldn't get it back. However after some research I now have my GFC gadget back in my side bar, if you want yours back then read on!

  • Firstly, go to your dashboard and select 'layout'. 
  • Go ahead to click 'Add a gadget' and a new window will appear. 
  • On the left hand side select 'more gadgets' and scroll all the way to the bottom! 
  • At the bottom will be a gadget called 'Followers', you will want to click on that and a another window will come up. 
  • From that you can change the name and colours and all should be fine. 
  • If you however get the message 'Please correct the errors on the form', enter '00000' (they are zero's) into every box then click save. 
  • It should all work then and you will get your GFC followers back!


Hope this helped!
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments