Debenhams SS14 Sneak Preview

January 29, 2014





 The prints, the colours, the texture, I don't know about you but I am seriously craving some of the clothing above. I specifically love the navy shorts and lime blazer together! This collection seems to have something for everyone from bright patterned prints to a classic monochrome outfit, there is something for everyone and every occasion. I mean look at those trousers on the right above, how beautiful! Personally I would pair them with a black crop jumper and a white shirt. 

I saw Debenhams had tweeted about their press day and I replied saying how much I had love to seen it. The amazing and kind Steph from Debenhams emailed me and sent me over the images about and I had to share them with you guys. This is probably my favourite collection from Debenhams so far. I'm particulary in love with their floral swim suits, now just to find a holiday to give me an excuse to buy them! It seems that Debenhams have SS14 down to a T and I can't wait to get my hands on some of it!


What's your favourite?
Gemma x




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. such pretty outfits.
    http://justateenagedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk/ x x

    ReplyDelete