Affordable Spa Break?!

January 06, 2014


If you were like me and yours eyes opened wide at the sight of the word spa then keep reading. I love getting pampered and I have longed for a spa break but never found one quite in my price range for what I would like. Macdonald Portal Hotel and Spa takes a new approach to the whole 'bagging and bargain'. If you have hit the January Sales or are yet to phase that idea, it's time to treat you and a friend to the ultimate retail therapy experience with discount vouchers for Cheshire Oak Designers Outlet which is just a short drive from the hotel. May I add Michael Kors is just one of the designers at this outlet! After you spend a hard day shopping you can return to the spa treating yourself to to a manicure or pedicure, delicious three course dinner and overnight stay. You also get full access to the spa including the pool, sauna, rock sauna, steam bath and ice room. 

This whole package is just £95pp and personally, that's completely in my budget. I think it would be a great idea to treat myself or go with a friend down to the spa and have a lovely overnight stay for under £100. I've also always wanted to go on a spa break in the countryside, which is where Macdonald Portlal Hotel and Spa is located. If you want more information on this amazing offer visit www.macdonaldhotel.co.uk


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments