Nail Art Tattoos

December 22, 2013



 Nail Art Tattoos*
Midi Rings - Primark
Nail Varnish* - GOSH

It's safe to say I love nail art and these are probably some of my favourite. Simply because they are sooooo easy to apply and they actually last, they don't fade or anything! I also love the designs, this pack was sent out to me a while ago and I had been saving them for Christmas time. I went for a nude coloured nail varnish and put this cute little heart on, how sweet and cute do they look! I love a simple design like this and it stands out well against the light coloured nail varnish. 

To apply the nail tattoos you simply peel them off from the white sheet and apply to the nail either using a wooden stick from a manicure set or your fingers, I use tweezers to make it less fiddly. You then should put on a top coat once you are happy with the positioning and then you're done. Quick, simple and effective, just what I love! I want to experiment with a cool blue and the cross next time!


Do you love nail art too?
Gemma x


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. These are so pretty, do you know where they can be bought?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails!! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing, so simple bu effective!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool. I want them for sure! Also - we need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! Too bad we don't have boots in France, it's a very simple and easy way to get a cute manicure!

    Happy holidays xx
    Manon Cute and Wild

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww noo! I think they do them other places, check online :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Hey cool weblog, just questioning what anti-spam software program you employ for feedback as a result of i get heaps on my blog. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.
    Crosss kiing games

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooveeee your nails! been thinking about getting some nail tattoos for a while now <3

    fashiontaxidermy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete