Outfit Craving

September 21, 2013



I think this is something I'm going to do more often now. I really love browsing sites and putting outfits together so why not put them together and show you guys? This dress is probably my favourite colour at the moment, I just love the bright pop. I think if I pair t with darker accessories it will tone down the outfit a lot or even throw on a black jumper so that I don't stand out too much. I've also been on the search for a leather sleevless gilet, I love the punk rocker feel it gives an outfit and it really toughens up this one. I particularly love this one because of the fur. When i saw the necklace I knew it would go perfectly with the dress, it's a cute little statement necklace to go well with the outfit but nothing too extreme. I then decided on some plain black tights from New Look as it is pretty chilly and some adorable ankle boots from Spartoo. I'm all about their black boots at the moment and what are more perfect than these?


What do you guys think of the outfit?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Some great pieces here, especially the dress. I'm in love! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a great dress. Yellow always brightens up a dull day!
    xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the top gives a pop of colour! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is just perfect with this dress
    xx, Malena
    You can check my blog on:
    www.Fashioncontainer.com
    Fashioncontainer Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it went really well :) I will defo check out your blog xx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the whole outfit! The dress is gorgeous!!❤ Would definitely wear this outfit:)
    xxxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete