OOTD - Catch My Throw

September 18, 2013


Dress - ASOS, Jacket - Simplybe*, Necklace - ASOS

I'm really digging cardigans, jumpers and jackets at the moment. I've got loads of plain dresses and tops so I've recently been on the hunt for some cool patterned things to go over them and keep me warm during the Winter. This cool patterned bomber jacket is from Simplybe and is ridiculously comfy. It dresses down this swing dress from ASOS perfectly and will also go really well with a pair of jeans. It is very lightweight though so you could probably get away with it now with maybe a sleeved top/dress under it. 

I really need to stop wearing this dress, the problem is it goes with everything and I know if I'm running late I can just chuck this on with anything and go. It's casual and comfy. The only thing is it's SUPER revealing at the back so I always have to put something over my shoulders as I couldn't bare to bare. I kept the outfit simple be adding the collar necklace that I got from ASOS  along time ago, it's holding up really well!


Are you liking the whole 'back to school outfits'?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

4 comments