Bodyshop Colour Crush Review

September 07, 2013


  Bodyshop Colour Crush Eyeshadows* - Be My Clemetine, Sugar Gaze & Berry Cute

So I thought I would end the week with a beauty post as I have done quite a bit of fashion recently and may I hint that a lot more fashiony posts will be coming up as I have been sent out some amazing clothing from some amazing brands so keep your eyes peeled! The other day I received an email asking if I would love to review some Bodyshop Makeup Products and it took me a second to realise I have never tried their makeup range. I would always skim past it as I never feel it's raved about so I'll stick to the brands I know. I was sent out these gorgeous colours from their Colour Crush selection despite it not being summer anymore I wanted some shades that would make my green eyes pop! As you can see, they are the perfect shades and not too bold to wear on a daily basis.

The product itself is really soft and easy to apply, I didn't have to dig my eyeshadow brush in either to get a strong pigmentation. I would say the strongest is Sugar Gaze as it really brightens up my eye in one application. I love this as a highlighter for my inner corners and the arch of my eyebrow, not too shimmery but really opens up your eyes. Out of the other two colours I would say my favourite is Be My Clementine as I love a coral shade, it's very pigmented yet is quite a natural shade. The shade Berry Cute is lovely as well however it comes out a lot more nude than it looks which personally I prefer as I wouldn't wear a bright pink on my eyelids.

Overall, I'm so impressed with their eyeshadows! Personally I think £7.00 for a 1.5g pot is quite steep, especially as a student but thinking about it you barely use any product at all and get such a strong coverage therefore it would last you for ages. I think for staple colours such as the Sugar Gaze it is totally worth it!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love both the berry cute and clementine, lovely shades! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo they are all gorgeous and you're eye looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete