Back To School - Shoes

September 08, 2013


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

I'm not a big shoe person, when I find a pair I like I probably end up living in them until they have to go into the bin. That's another reason why I like to find a nice, good pair that may be expensive but can potentially last me forever. I've put this post together of some of my favourite places at the moment to get shoes from and some that I have my eye on. I've included a mix of trainers, boots and flats to suit everyone. As you can tell they're mainly plain colours as that way they can go with everything but I'm particulary loving the colour of the blue Nike trainers and dark red Converse at the moment!

1 - I'm really loving everyday trainers at the moment, I've never been confident enough to rock them as I'm not much of a trainer girl but I think these are perfect for University/College. They're comfy, stylish and fashionable at the moment. Everybody seems to be wearing these Nike hi-tops. What I love the most is the colour of these ones, I haven't seen these ones around but I feel these blue ones can go with everything. 

2 - Everybody needs a pair of plain black boots, they can literally save your life. If you are wearing something casual like a tea dress but want to make it look a bit less girlyish team it with these plain black boots and you can't go wrong. These are keepers as they will go with everything, dresses, skirts, jeans or leggings! I also think everybody can rock them, they're not too daring but can give a bit of edge to an outfit.

3- These are so cute, I went through a phase of my love for brogues and they may return for winter. They're comfy and look really good with dresses, I try to steer away from wearing plain black pumps with my tights and dresses, these shoes will dress up the outfit without going over the top and are super comfy and casual.

4 - These beauties are from New Look and are real leather I believe. They come in this colour and black and despite it getting slightly colder they're not too Summery. I think these will look great with a skater skirt and a pretty floral shirt tucked in, super girly and cute paired with a satchel. I like that they're different yet very casual.

5 - These are my favourite at the moment, I've been looking for a pair of cut out boots everywhere as they're meant to be the big thing this season and these from River Island have stolen my heart. I love the whole grunge, chunky vibe going on and as I live in dresses I love giving them a bit of edge, and these shoes will do the trick.

6 - I don't think I need to explain this, everybody needs a pair of Converse, they're so comfy, go with everything single piece of clothing and come in amazing colours. I particularly love this colour for winter, bright but not too bold. These are definately on my wishlist.


What are your favourites?
Gemma x 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I need to buy that second pair. So gorgeous! I want them in my life.

    ReplyDelete