Tunnel Vision OOTD

August 24, 2013




 Shirt - H&M, Dress - ASOS, Necklace - Primark (DIY), Watch - Michael Kors, Boots - Barratts*, Bag - LYDC*

I'm cheating a little bit as this is what I wore the other day when I went out to the Steam Fair in Victoria Park for an amazing event, we played slots using their old fashioned slots machine and then Sherin battered me and Sharon on bumper cars, it was a lot of fun. This was such a good outfit for the event as I was super comfortable, plus I was off out after the event so all I did was change the shirt to a kimono and I had transformed. 

Recently I've been living in combos like this, this shift dress from ASOS has been my saviour when I'm late as I will chuck this on and throw over a shirt to add some layers and colour. I spotted this amazing shirt in H&M and got a few pounds off as it had a small mark on it, it's originally £14.99 which isn't bad either. I love the whole sports luxe vibe it gives off, in the colder days I will team it with a beanie hat to give the outfit some more edge. I also carry this leather fringe bag with me everywhere, it gives the outfit so much texture and I feel it dresses up plain outfits. The boots I got gifted a while ago from Barratts and recently got out again as the rain comes back, they are super comfy and I love the stud detailing on the back, again it dresses up a plain outfit. The necklace I got was from a Primark Press Day goody bag and it originally came with a massive pendant, I had been looking for a chain like this everywhere so I decided to take off the pendant and create this beauty!


What do you think of the sports luxe trend?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna :D I thought I would try some outdoor photographs this time haha x

      Delete
  2. The outfit is gorgg! I want that shirt! x
    http://fashionfalsetto.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Soraya! I'm so glad I spotted this shirt, get it now as there wasn't many left x

      Delete
  3. Love the shirt, I've been looking for one like that for ages!

    Anne x
    www.braidsandblouses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too, I was so shocked when I saw it in H&M! xx

      Delete
  4. Looking hot, girl. Love the shirt over the black dress. And absolutely LOVE those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Great Photography! lol

    Sharon | i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha I know I wonder who took the photographs ;) xx

      Delete
  6. This is my kinda look love the shirt, dress and bag!

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this look, I need to be more confident to wear things like this more haha! You're welcome :) Following back now!
      xx

      Delete