Tresemme Event

August 06, 2013





 


The other day I went along to the Tresemme event and literally had so much fun. It was inside Trafalgar Hotel on top of the roof which was breath taking, I could see all of London however I wish there was a bit of sunshine. The event was all about their new product called Oil Elixir which I will review fully in a few weeks. Now I've tried a few products like this such as Moroccan Oil and a product from VO5 and I'm always keen on finding new products like this that's on the market. What I like about this oil is that you can apply it to either wet or dry hair to give it an extra boost. When getting my hair done I noticed how light weight it was and easy to apply, also how little amount of product you need! So far from that experience I'm excited to give it a go myself as Moroccan Oil isn't the cheapest product. 

Tresemme's slogan is professional, affordable which is the vibe I got from this product. It has Macadamia Oil and Babassu Oil for their all hair types product, their colour treated hair product includes Grapeseed Oil. You can use this product in so many different ways such as a pre-wash nourishing treatment, pre-styling, conditioning treatment or as a finishing touch. Depending on which way you use it you can use up to 3-4 pumps. 

I'm a big fan of dry oils and cannot wait to test this out!
Do you want to try this product?


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow looks like such a lovely event! Hope you had a nice time.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete