New Look AW13 Press Day

June 14, 2013




I can confidently say that New Look is one of my favourite retailers ever. Not only do they pull off an amazing event with amazing staff but their clothing is incredible quality, incredible fit at incredible prices. I know I sound like an advert but I am seriously impressed with their AW13 range, it is so on trend yet so easy to pull off, which is another thing I love about New Look. Seeing as their press days are always so massive I have decided to vlog them as I feel you guys can get a look at everything that way, so check out the video above that I've put together. I must say that this time round I am in love with their shoes, especially the boots they are so simple with cut outs yet sophisticated, I love it! I'm going to keep this post short and sweet but I'd love to know your favourite pieces from watching my video above!

As you can see I'm a lover of New Looks AW13 range, what do you think of their new range?


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments