Hair Tutorial - Natural Curls

June 29, 2013


A few of my friends would always ask how I do my hair as I always have a thing for making my hair look very natural and soft. I recently was given some products from V05 to play around with and after testing them all out I created this look with them called natural curls. If you just check out my video above you can see how I go to create the look, it really is simple and takes me around 5-10 minutes to do! What I love about the natural look is that it is never has to be perfect which is good for me as I can be a bit of a perfectionist.

All of the products I have used are in the description bar in the video, I would really appreciate if you subscribe and comment etc and also if you're interested in seeing more hair tutorials in the future!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments