Millenium Mayfair Hotel Event

May 31, 2013


Not too long ago I was invited to a evening event at The Millennium Mayfair Hotel for a lovely tour and cheeky cocktail session. I decided to vlog the whole thing so you guys can actually see how the hotel looks like, which is amazing I must say! Once we arrived we were kindly provided by a glass of champagne and then we had to find our tags the tables. I was sitting with my friend who I came with, Sharon and two lovely girls I met Ashanti and Jaclyn. After we had a good old chat we then had a mini competition on to draw the best cow we can, right there all my Art skills went out the window. The trick behind it was the way you drew your cow meant something for example depending on how big you drew the cows ears meant how much of a good listener you were, how interesting!

We were then taken on a lovely tour by Asem who also told us so many interested things about the hotel. It was originally known as the Brittania Hotel and opened in 1969, it was then purchased by Millennium in 1996 and rebranded in 2000. It is located on the lovely Grosvenor Square which overlooks a variety of different embassy's so you are very safe! There are a total of 336 rooms in the entire hotel with them all being the same layout except one. All guest rooms include: flat screen TVs with Satellite channels, 
wifi internet access, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer, iron, 
direct dial telephone and climate control. 

I could go on forever talking about how lovely the hotel is but you really have to see it yourself. It can be on the pricier side for students like me but the rooms are breath taking! If I had the money to go there I definately would. They also have restaurants in which I would love to visit as they have had many celebrity appearances. The Millennium Mayfair Hotel is such a lovely hotel with lovely staff and I would dream of staying there. What do you guys think of the hotel?

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments