Liz Earle Botanical Essence No. 15 Eau De Parfum

May 28, 2013



I don't know about you guys but as Autumn/Winter is still around I seem to be searching for which perfume I currently want to wear  as I usually wear fruit fragrences. I love to try a variety of different brands and smells.  I was kindly sent this eau de parfum by Liz Earle a while back and hadn't got round to reviewing it. Recently I had been getting bored of my current perfume so I decided to dig around and come across this beauty! Just the bottle alone feels and looks expensive and classic. It is described as a cashmere wrap in a bottle which I think is pretty accurate. Despite this being an eau du parfum the smell is still quite strong and a little can go a long way. If you prefer a more warm oriental scent then this one is perfect for you. It definately has a more mature and sophisticated feel to it but don't worry, I don't mean an old lady like smell. I can imagine this being a perfect gift for a boss, mum, aunt etc... Especially with the packaging and how it feels very luxurious. 

"Fresh spicy oriental notes of pink pepper, cinnamon and bergamot create a spiciness
that is beautifully sexy and skin like. A hint of captivating damask rose and sandalwood
envelop you in a rich, feminine sensuality while the almond and caramel-like qualities of tonka bean
and bourbon vanilla cocoon you in a softness and warmth like cashmere on the skin.
Beautiful amber combined with cedarwood creates a clean, fresh undertone."

Overall, I would say this product is perfect as a special gift, it has a slightly different smell to it and feels very sophisticated. I always find it hard to explain perfumes and scents but I would definately suit this one to more of the Autumn/Winter time, if you're living in London this means it's still perfectly suited to the current weather. I think if you're on the look out definately give this one a try as it's won me over.

Gemma x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, it's Ren from RenyceRosalia .Lovely blog, followed you back on bloglovin'
    Have a good day
    xo

    ReplyDelete