Flip flops & Sandals

April 13, 2013

1, 2, 3, 4

So at some point in our lives Summer will eventually come. I don't know about you but despite not having much sunshine I've still gone out and brought summer clothing but the only think I haven't got yet are a cute pair of flip flops and sandals! I always leave them last minute but I came across Jones Bootmaker and they might have some of the nicest pairs I've seen! I liked so many of them that I've had to separate them into two categories, flats and wedges. You can see their range of ladies sandals here or if you're a guy you can check out the mens sandals

1 - I'm not usual a colour person, I'm very picky for footwear and tend to stick to universal colours such as black, white and tan but I am loving these coral sandals. Especially the stud detailing on the straps, you can wear them day and night depending on your outfit and that's what I love about them the most. 

2 - If I were to wear a colour it would be this pastel blue, I love it, it's such a calming colour and goes great with a tan. I really love the sequin detailing on the straps, they make this pair really look special. They give off the whole tribal look which is really on trend this summer, if you love the trend then definatly bag these!

3 - At first I was surprised when I saw these were made by Timberland but now I can see the resemblance. I love that the colour is very universal and the style of them is different form the other two, they look much more practical but very chic at the same time, the ankle strap adds a touch of style to these sandals, perfect if you like to be active during Summer but want to keep your feet cool too.

4 - These are the same as number 1 but in black. If you're like me and tend to pick shoes that will go with everything then these are the ones for you. I love the whole black with studs thing going on, it gives a real biker feel. I can totally see these with a maxi skirt and crop top to add a bit of edge to the outfit. These would be my ideal sandals.   

1, 2, 3, 4

1 - Like I mentioned earlier, I love this colour and I love the quirky strap style. This could be paired with a LBD for a BBQ in the summer to brighten up the outfit and add some colour too! These are the kind of wedges that could be rocked day time and night, which is why I love them even more, I love universal shoes and these wedges hit that idea on the head.

2 - I love a good pair of nude wedges and these tick all the boxes for me when it comes to strapes, they make the shoe look so interesting so it would be perfect for a meal out with a dress again or even a pair of jeans and neon coloured top. These are real statement wedges so if you prefer to be a bit quirky with shoes then these are the pair for you!

3 - These are my favourite wedges. Very simple, chic and nude. I love the simplicity of the straps and the fact that it's nude and can go with everything. I also really like the heel effect going on, it makes them look very sophisticated, therefore I would wear these for an evening occasion but I'm sure they would easily be pulled off for a day event too!

4 - This is a slightly different style to the others but it's so elegant and sophisticated. Perfect for a special occasion during Summer for example a wedding. I love the colour and the little heel is actually really cute. Pull this off with either a maxi dress or skater skirt and you will look like a Greek Goddess!


So those are my favourites from Jones Bootmaker, as you can tell I have a lot! I love shoes that can be worn anywhere and all these ones that I've picked tick that box! If you don't like any of my choices they have millions of beautiful ones so you should check out their range of ladies sandals here! Hope you enjoyed my post :)

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love love love the top number 3!

    Mind checking out my blog?

    btwitszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the top 4 is very good.

    Siesna Flip Flop Club is the place for you to choose your flip flop and delivery only at $15. It’s a great opportunity for the US people. I am welcoming you to the club.

    ReplyDelete