Tucci Winter Picks

October 16, 2012



I think we can all agree that winter has come a little bit early this year and I am definatly freezing whenever I step outside my house. I'm climbing through my draws and cupboards to find a thick enough coat, scarf and hat to keep me warm but I have nothing that I really like at the moment. I came across Tucci which is a designer clothing website and spotted some stuff that I love and that will definatly keep me warm in the winter. I particularly love the tweed coat as I havn't has something like it before! This year also I've become a big fan of hats and is something I will definatly be wearing in the winter, so far I have a little one from Primark but this fluffy hat from Tucci is something I have my eye on and will hopefully keep my head warm!

What is your favourites?


Gemma x


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love that scarf!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i found you through the BBU Blog Hop! i love your style! everything looks so comfy and warm :) i love winter just for the fact that we get to wear all the awesome layers.

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is making me want to cuddle up to the fire with hot chocolate in my hand and wearing a christmas themed onsie LOL! Great post> I love the earmuffs the best :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete