Darling and Beloved Event

October 22, 2012

























About a week ago now I was invited to the Darling and Beloved Press Day which showcased their Christmas 2012 and SS13 Collection. I met the beautiful Maria who came along with me and also dived into the delicious strawberries! As Maria has found it, I have a weak spot for dark colours and black dresses so I was literally in heaven when I saw their Christmas 2012, I have preordered a dress which is black and hopefully will be perfect for Christmas (I'll photograph it when it arrives)! I loved the colours for SS13 especially the purples and oranges, the collection was very me for the daytime! I think both collections really focused on detailing as you can see from the pictures I took, and is something I'm actually getting into lately. I'm normally looking for a chunky necklace to make a shirt more interesting but with this collection it's already added to the shirt! These two collections have really inspired me and got me way too excited for Christmas. I can't wait to see their collection online and get some of the pieces! You can find Darlings website here


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. brilliant photos!

    let me know when you get your dress darling!! it was lovely to meet you!!

    Miss drifted Snow White

    ReplyDelete