Hugo Boss Nuit Fragrance

September 16, 2012



Hugo Boss Nuit* - £59.00


Not too long ago I was sent out this Hugo Boss perfume, now I normally have my favourite perfume/s and stick to them although recently I have become very experimental and want to find my 'signature fragrance'. This new fragrance is inspired by the elegance of the little black dress and the confidence that it gives women. It was created to complete a woman's outfit before her evening out. The packaging is very sophisticated and elegant and I love the abstract shape of the lid and how it makes the perfume look that little bit more special. I say that the packaging definatly reflects the price of the perfume which isn't overly cheap but definatly worth it! The only flaw I would say with the packaging is that the perfume bottle itself is completely opaque so that you can't see how much you have left, I normally like to get another bottle when I've only got 1/4 left but with this bottle I can't do that! 

The scent of this fragrance is a very fresh peach scent which isn't too overpowering or floral. I have had a lot of people notice this perfume when hugging me and mainly females say they love it! Maybe because I've been wearing it everyday and become used to the smell but I notice that it fades during the day and I do have to top up. Although, it is designed to be an evening fragrance and when I do go out in the evenings for a few hours it will definatly last! 

Overall this is honestly my new favourite perfume, it's me in a bottle. I love floral scents but this one is more of a mature floral scent making it smell very elegant and sophisticated. I will definatly be getting another when this runs out, I would say this is my signature perfume now!


What's your thoughts?
Gemma x



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahhh I'm desperate to try this but too lazy to walk to Boots! I keep seeing it on tv, and thinking 'bet that smells lovely'.
    I have a really ancient bottle of Hugo Boss Intense, and it's one of my favourite ever perfumes, but now it's nearly finished so I just try and save it for special occasions!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bottle :) Lovely post.

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete