Witch BB Cream (Unreleased)

July 09, 2012




As you guys may or may not know I am now apart of Witch's Flawless Friends and as part of my welcome back I received their new and unreleased BB cream. BB creams have become such a hype in the blogosphere and I've never really been drawn to them until trying this BB cream. This BB cream is ideal for blemished skin and it helps even skin tone, smooth and hydrate is while giving your skin a bit of 'cover up'. 

At first I thought that BB creams would be a bit like tinted moisturisers but not this one, it actually gave me really good coverage, enough so that I could go out wearing it alone and not any concealer on top! What I love is that not only does it give great coverage but it also is really good for your skin, like all other Witch products it contains witch hazel extract which is meant to be good for your skin.

I actually think this is good for all skin types as it's oil free so won't look bad on oily skin and it also is slightly moisturising so good for dry skin. I defiantly recommend it for summer as it's a nice light feeling cream that gives great coverage!

What do you think?


Gemma x 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh that looks great, I really want to try it! :)

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Witch and BB creams so this will definitely be hitting my basket when it's out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the fact it has witch hazel in it would be good for my problematic skin
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to try this when it's released :) Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, i love their products! when is this released? x

    ReplyDelete