Sunday Update

July 22, 2012

 (Photograph taken by me)

Sorry for not sticking to my daily posts this month, I really did try but I have had such a busy week/weekend it has been unreal! Firstly, on Thursday I went up to London planning to go to two press days for Matalan and Missguided and then bumped into Laura from That's So Yesterday and tagged along with her to River Island press day and Motel Rocks! I also met the amazing Becky from Fashion Train and Claire from Rainbows and Fairy Dust (pictures will come this week). I spent Friday basically organising myself, catching up with emails etc...

Saturday I had work, I work in a toyshop and love my job! That was til 6pm and in the evening i had my FIRST EVER PHOTOGRAPHY JOB! Yes I was super excited about that seeing as I was actually getting paid for it. It was my big step into Photography, I've never wanted to take it at Uni and I know how hard it is to get into but I've always wanted to do it as a side job as it is something I have a passion for. I was slightly nervous but it went well and I don't have any of the outcomes unfortunatly as I gave it to her on a card but I shall try get some previews for you guys! Anyways back to blogging, I have some good reviews, tips and tricks and finally outfit posts :)


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. sounds like you've been a busy bee!! I love photography and I'd love to get into it as a side job!!

    Aimée xx
    http://wehaveobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely week. Jealous of the Press Events you have been too, looking forward to seeing the pictures :D

    OutsideBEautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete