OOTD You Could Be Happy

July 05, 2012






Cardigan - H&M
Top - Primark
Skirt - H&M
Neckalce - New Look


As promised, here are more outfit posts, and more shall be come! Ever since I got this Cardigan from H&M I have never stopped wearing it, I'm literally in love with it. It's some comfy and flattering, also it goes with everything! The necklace in the pictures I'm sure was discounted so I grabbed it, it looks great on it's own as well as a type of collar necklace. I've had a pretty chilled week, need to go out and do a few errands as well as book a massage at Skin Health Spa, god how I'm looking forward to that! It will go down a treat especially as I've finished my exams! It's not long now til I go to Spain and I'm so excited I've brought probably double the amount of clothes I need to take and I havn't finished! It will be my first holiday where I'm 18 plus we're all inclusive so, let's just say I won't be completely sober!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i love the colour combination and that necklace!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. check out my brand new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the top, and how you paired it with the skirt. I don't know why, but I have a really hard time pairing tops and skirts when I shop. It's easy to find skirts that are flattering, but finding the right blouse to go with it is a pain! :(

    And thank you for commenting on my blog! I responded too, but I don't know if they notified you. :)

    beauty-made-simple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfits - dying for the necklace!

    xxx

    fashionalization.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit you really pretty xox

    ReplyDelete