OOTD The Fear

July 06, 2012


Dress - Primark
Belt - Primark

I hope you guys are liking the outfit posts! I've been so busy this week meeting up with people, I love it, I went to watch Friends with Kids the other day and it was hilarious and super awkward! I'm terrible in awkward situation so I was mega cringing in my chair! Anyway moving onto todays outfit, I picked this dress up for around a tenner in Primark and thought it is a great dress that you can dress up and down! I will definatly be wearing this on holiday as it's a lovely floaty dress that is so cool to sit around in! This is one of my three belts that I got in Primark around a week ago! I think I'll probably end up wearing all three of them in one week haha they're just great detail in an outfit! 

What do you think of the outfit posts?


Gemma x



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love that dress! It looks lovely on you xx

    hollylikestoblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute and simple dress. love it! happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete